A convenient drive south along US 27 into Pendleton County yields high rewards, both in terms of cost per square foot AND quality of living!! Country Club Hills subdivision, situated
7 Spring Cleaning Tips
If spring is in the air, don't let a musty house spoil it. Here are seven tips for giving the season the welcome it deserves.
1. The best refrigerator cleaner is a combination of salt and soda water. The bubbling action of the soda water combines with the abrasive texture of the salt to make a great cleaner.
2. Clean windows with a rag and soapy water, and then dry them with another rag. You can also go to an auto-parts store and buy a windshield squeegee, which cleans very well.
3.The best way to get rid of lime buildup around the faucet it is to lay paper towels over the fixture, soak it with vinegar and let it set for an hour. The deposits will soften and become easier to remove.
4. Clean the blades of a ceiling fan by covering them with a coat of furniture polish. Wipe off the excess and lightly buff.
5. Clean screens with a scrap of carpeting. It makes a powerful brush that removes all the dirt.
6. If drapes are looking drab, take them out of the window, remove the hooks and run them through the air-fluff cycle in the dryer along with a wet towel (to draw off the dust) for 15 minutes. Hang them back in the windows immediately.
7. Sometimes comforters, blankets and pillows don't need to be cleaned, but they do need to be aired out after a long winter in your closed-up home. Take them outside and hang them on a clothesline for a day.
Terry is the Principal Broker at Regional Realty. He is a motivated Realtor specializing with investors and new home buyers located in the following areas; Alexandria, Ft. Thomas, Ft. Mitchell, Indepe....
Latest Blog Posts
Located in Alexandria KY, within the prestigious subdivision of Walnut Park, this home is perfect for entertaining and is conveniently located close to schools, shopping, restaurants, major,